Welcome to the Driftwood Inn, Lodges, Charters & RV Park
We offer three distinctly different hotel, motel and deluxe lodge-style buildings.
The Driftwood Inn is a charming, historic, hotel, motel, and Inn located in the heart of Old-Town Homer near the beach in Homer, Alaska. Located next to Bishop's Beach in a secluded area of Old Town Homer, we offer economy rooms and a relaxed, homey atmosphere with partial views overlooking beautiful Kachemak Bay with its mountains, glaciers and coves.
The Seaside and Bluffview Lodges feature modern and spacious lodging overlooking Bishop's Beach with breathtaking views of Kachemak Bay. The seaside Kachemak Cottage and intimate RV Park are located adjacent to the Inn; just a few steps away. We are sure you will find something to suit your taste and budget.
- Three distinctly different hotel, motel, and deluxe lodge-style buildings
- Small, convenient RV Park located on bluff with views
- Alaska salmon, ling cod and halibut fishing charters
- Near both Homer visitor centers, shopping, dining and Art Gallery
- Walk to Two Sister's Bakery, Ring of Fire Meadery, Maura's Cafe, Mermaid Cafe & Old Town Bookstore, Fat Olives & AJ's Oldtown Steakhouse & Tavern
- Perfect for seaside weddings, reunions, business retreats and events
- Guided hiking tours to secluded Kachemak Bay State Park
- Open year round with the best rates for every budget - kids stay free!
- Free Wifi and local calls.
Have a look around our website and you'll see why we feel fortunate to live here in Homer, Alaska. Make plans to spend part of your visit to Alaska on the shores of beautiful Kachemak Bay at your “home away from home.”
Fish On Special
Receive 10% off when you book all 6 seats; during May or September; then make all the calls; from fishing to sightseeing ~ its up to you!Read more