Year-round Half and Full Day Homer Fishing Charters
You found us and now you can stop looking! With a lifetime of fishing and maritime experience in Alaska waters, our captains strive to make your fishing trip an experience of a lifetime.
Enjoy a day on Kachemak Bay or Cook Inlet with experienced fourth and fifth generation Alaska Captains. Catching fish and having fun is our priority and we'll even take time out if we happen upon some of our spectacular sea life.
Our captains are U.S. Coast Guard Licensed and each vessel is equipped with essential equipment. Our mission is to provide you with a safe, comfortable and "fish-filled" adventure.
Driftwood Charters is family owned and operated. View our Fishing and Lodging Packages >>
The Misty is a 26-foot custom aluminum weld boat designed for halibut fishing. It accommodates up to 6 passengers. A non-fishing child or person may go for half-price (based on availability); but must be included in the 6 people.
Experienced, USCG Licensed, and life-long fishermen Shane Blakley and son Tim Blakley specialize in winter and summer Alaska king salmon and halibut fishing.
|May 1 - May 31
||June 1 - Aug 31
||Sep 1 - Sep 30
||Oct 1 - Apr 30
| Halibut, Salmon Combo
Lingcod, Rock Fish, Halibut, Multi-Species Trip $2,000 for Boat
Book all 6 seats and receive a 15% discount between Oct - April
And 10% in May/Sept, excluding Derby's and Ling Cod trips (No double discounts).
10% for Military (No double discounts)
| Half-day Charters: $169 per person
(based upon availability).
- Discounts: 10% for Military
- No Double Discounts
- All prices are subject to change.
- Rates do not include the general sales tax.
- No surprise fuel surcharges!
Full-day fishing charters depart the Inn at roughly 6-7 a.m. Half-day fishing charter departure time varies from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m., depending on the tide. Check in the night before to confirm.
What to BringWe recommend you bring a sack lunch, beverage, layered clothing, rain gear, and camera. Boots are not necessary. Be sure to purchase a fishing license and a king salmon stamp if salmon fishing.
Booking and Cancellation Information
- A 50% deposit is required to guarantee your reservation.
- Should your plans change, you must give 14 days notice to receive a full refund of your deposit.
- If something unforeseen comes up and you fail to cancel in the allotted time period we will make every attempt to re-book your seat on the boat. If we are able to re-book your seat, you will receive a refund less a 5% ($5.00 minimum) processing fee.
- If the captain cancels the trip prior to launching due to weather, you will receive a full refund.
- If the boat goes out but must return due to weather prior to fishing, you will receive a 90% refund.
- If the boat goes out but is forced to return once fishing has begun, you may receive up to a 50% refund.
Back to Rates Page