Welcome to the Driftwood Inn, Lodges, Charters & RV Park
We offer four distinctly different hotel, motel and deluxe lodge-style buildings.
The Driftwood Inn is a charming, historic, hotel, motel, and Inn located in the heart of Old-Town Homer near the beach in Homer, Alaska. Located next to Bishop's Beach in a secluded area of Old Town Homer, we offer economy rooms and a relaxed, homey atmosphere with partial views overlooking beautiful Kachemak Bay with its mountains, glaciers and coves.
The Seaside and Bluffview Lodges feature modern and spacious lodging overlooking Bishop's Beach with breathtaking views of Kachemak Bay. The seaside Kachemak Cottage and intimate RV Park are located adjacent to the Inn; just a few steps away. We are sure you will find something to suit your taste and budget.
The Woodside Lodge located just two blocks away off of Pioneer Ave features our Fisherman's Suites. These spacious 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom suites include full kitchens; a relaxed clean, cozy atmosphere and a great central location. Perfect for an extended stay or families and fisherman who would like a little extra space and the ability to cook.
- Four distinctly different hotel, motel, and deluxe lodge-style buildings
- Small, convenient RV Park located on bluff with views
- Alaska salmon, ling cod and halibut fishing charters
- Near both Homer visitor centers, shopping, dining and Art Gallery
- Walk to Two Sister's Bakery, Maura's Cafe, Mermaid Cafe & Old Town Bookstore, Fat Olives & AJ's Oldtown Steakhouse & Tavern
- Perfect for seaside weddings, reunions, business retreats and events
- Guided hiking tours to secluded Kachemak Bay State Park
- Open year round with the best rates for every budget - kids stay free!
- Free Wifi
Have a look around our website and you'll see why we feel fortunate to live here in Homer, Alaska. Make plans to spend part of your visit to Alaska on the shores of beautiful Kachemak Bay at your “home away from home.”